Tuesday, March 06, 2007

confused?

Happy March everyone! I got 4 (3 comments and one im) response to keep the blog alive, so I geuss that is good enough for me, for now. Well, it's March which means that it is birthday month (happy b-day to all you Marchies out there). Which leads me to my birthday party, which riding on the cusp of existance. What a nuisance! Birthdays are supposed to be fun and exciting... so why is mine so stressful? I don't want to go out to dinner and to a bar, why make my friends spend money in an atmopshere that I hardly enjoy. On the other hand... the only free night everyone will have is Saturday night, but that is St. Patty's Day, where most of my friends will want to go to a bar and hang out with drunk people. So then I think, well maybe a bruch, but I don't think that will work either. So at this point I am pretty close to giving up on the whole party thing. It is enough I think that people will just remember (here's to hoping, right?), and maybe I don't need a big shindig, though it would be really nice I must admit to get all my friends together.
On a much lighter note, the clinic prof in my observation class told us that we should buy toys that we can bring to the clinic to work with kids! That is awesome!
It's about midterms time here for me, which means plenty of stress, but I am going to get through it all with a smile on my face... so there uni...take that!
Not much of a post i know, but eventually I will have something more exciting to say... have a good one! Ciao

No comments: