You know when you go out and it is a beautiful day and you are relaxed and happy and looking around... and then weird things happen?
Today I had to run a few office errands. I was in my car getting ready to make a left turn by the Sherman Oaks Galleria and there is a man who rolls past me in the crosswalk on a scooter. Not an electric scooter, but more like a razor only with a wider place for your feet. The weird thing was... he was wearing slacks and a button up white nice shirt. It was like a business man decided that his new mode of transportation was going to be a scooter... a scooter! And then, as if a business man on a scooter isn't enough, I am in Costco and who walks by me, but an old couple in cowboy hats. I always new I was in the west, but I didn't realize that Los Angeles just became a one-horse town with saloons and the like. I mean they were genuinely wearing cowboy hats, not like some young person who thinks he looks good or is making a statement, but they were wearing them like they are going to go home and the man will rope cows while the woman picks the radishes.
I guess I should get out more, huh...
Anyways... two posts in a week is pretty impressive for me. Nothing has changed since the last time I posted though, so no new updates... that's it, ciao!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment