Friday, December 22, 2006

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the relief of yet again being done with final exams... the kind that makes you have two margaritas and oily food after just getting over the stomache flu so you don't feel 100% the next morning... umm, yeah, i did that. my first day feeling officially better i without thinking have chinese food for lunch and then drink at my brother's hanukkah party that night... and yes, i did have the stomache flu during finals... it bit... but i made it through, and here i am happy, healthy (ish) and vacationy, or something like that. truth is i am back to working full time until next semester.
Things are going well here, truth is I don't really have too much to type, I just wanted to let everyone know I am alive... (riiight) and that I am done with fial exams, and that I will hopefully be doing more exciting and notable things in the upcoming weeks... yay no uni... ok, that's all for now... happy holidays! ciao...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Bec I haven't spoken to you for ages, I miss you!!!