Wednesday, September 21, 2005
happy...
Well, to make amends for the sad posts so recently posted, I must say this one will be quite happy! First off, though I still don't have my Australia pictures, I do have my computer back (again thank you to a certain quite kind demi-god)!!!!! Yay for my computer and for trillian which I must say I enjoy using much more than aim and msn seperately. Other equally exciting things... this week of uni has gone surprisingly well and I am feeling more confident at my chances of a good semester. I just finished Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen in 2 days...that's right 2... even with class today from 8 am to 5 pm, I am quite proud of that accomplishment. After all, if it one thing to finish Harry Potter or The DaVinci Code in 2 days, but entirely another to finish a novel such as an Austen novel in so short a time. I had a great time this last weekend at home. I hung out with my sister and poor Rocky... my doggy got skunked!!!!! Rocky was stuck outside all weekend long because he was silly enough to bark at a skunk and now he spells fowl, serves him right, though we all felt bad for him that he was stuck outside. I went with Sarah* to her mom's winetasting fundraiser and had a great time even though I don't like wine. I also borrowed the Firefly/Serenity comic books and I am going over to a certain demi-gods tomorrow to read them and eat ice cream!!!!! So excited for the movie, and also for Corpse Bride, which I will see this weekend in excellent company (and Mel, it's another Johnny Depp movie...only he only does a voice, but still a Depp movie none-the-less). All in all, I am happy. It has been a good week and I look forward to another good one (aside from my bio midterm on Sunday night which I am kinda dreading)! Thank you to everyone who was so good to me the last few weeks when I have been feeling blue. I miss those of you I haven't seen on a weekly-ish basis, and you people in Australia should email me! Ok, my roommate is sleeping which is what I should be doing...goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
JOHNNY DEPP MOVIE!!!!!!!111111111111111
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice mel! :-) hahaha. So glad to hear you're in a better mood Bec! YAY! Whenever I see the 'Serenity' preview on tv i think of you. Today I Sunil and Shannon rang and I apparently took Sunil away from watching some 'Firefly'. He whinged. Of course, but really talking to me or 'Firefly'? I feel as though I am still obligated to see this which I haven't yet. I am also hoping to get the chance to see Corpse Bride soon. I keep seeing the previews for that too! Clearly Mel is excited for it :-)
much love!
em
Post a Comment