Tuesday, September 13, 2005

thank you to the demi-god

So my computer...yeah...ummm, gone. Well it isn't actually my computer, just my hard drive with all of my Australia pictures that haven't been backed up yet and Clone High too. Those are oddly enough probably the two most devastating losses on that hard drive, though hopefully I will be able to send it off and get my info back for not too much money (though if you have my pictures from Australia and you want to send them to me on a cd, you would be amazing and I forever in your debt). But back to the title of this post, I owe a lot to my demi-god friend (who you all will be happy to know now has 2 goats, a sheep and I think 9 children as followers, AND he is a diety whose religion centers around wine, sex and human sacrifice, if you want to join, the goats are prostalatizing- I know my spelling is horrible). Not only did he take time out of his fairly busy schedule to look at my computer, he also helped me get a new hardrive when we discovered mine was shot and he is going to install it for me when it arrives. On top of all that he is lending me his backup laptop, old and slow, but a computer non-the-less for which I am forever in his debt (which may be how he ended up as a demi-god to begin with, but that is another story for another day). Anyways, I just wanted to update everyone else on the hell that is my computer (I know, better than being poked in the eye with a sharp stick, but still) and sound out a huge thank you to my demi-god friend who even stayed up past his bedtime to help me which I am very very grateful for. Now I must finish my homework, hope you all are having good days.

1 comment:

E said...

aw, shucks, I'm blushing.