Tuesday, October 30, 2007

where is my brain?

I think my brain went on vacation... the only problem is, everything else is still going through the motions of my normal schedule. This week for whatever reason, I just don't know what happened to my brain. For example, talking to my friend, I meant to say tiring, but instead I said Tuesday... what? Only I did that like 15 times in the last 24 hours. It's almost like a weekend away working with kids and a project has somehow fried what was left of the mooshy thing in my skull that was allowing me to do well in school.
In other news... where did October go? or as my supervisor asked me yesterday, where did February go? I can't believe that it's already almost November. I am already getting ready to register for classes next semester and midterms are over... my goodness!
Moving on, life is good. Lots of good things are happening. Some friends are coming in from New York in late November, and in late December a friend is visiting from Australia. I am going to a dance weekend after finals. I am loving working with my clients. I am meeting new fun people and enjoying the less new fun people.
I don't really have much else to say...
Smile, watch a movie that makes you happy, have a happy Halloween, and ciao :)

No comments: