I had an entire post written under this heading, and I deleted it, so I am goingto try again, but chances are that it will be less witty.... which if you think about it, is quite a pity (and no, i didn't mean for that to rhyme... why don't they have an undo button on blogger anyways?) Anways, here we go again...
Life is not always going to happen the way you expect it to. You can't put all or eggs in one basket or count your chickens before they hatch or any of those other cliches. I have to try and remember that, it will make it a little less upsetting when things go wrong... because man, sometimes things go wrong (eg: see above). I am currenly working on being less upset over these things, trying to look at the bigger picture, trying to think that these things happen for a reason, and mostly trying not to hate my uni for messing things up for me, arg! I just have to keep telling myself that it iwll be ok, I've made it through life's curveballs before... sigh...
At this point I could go into all the unexpected things life has thrown at me when I was planning for something else and talk about how they worked out for the better (I ended up in Adelaide instead of Melbourne for my semester abroad and met some of the coolest people ever), or I could do what I did in the first post that got deleted and talk about how busy I have been in these last two weeks, where I've gone, how many people I've had to say goodbye to, all the things I should be doing instead of writing this pst, etc. but seeing how this post has had a least a small bit or it deleted 3 times now and I am getting frustrated and lazy... I'm kinda feeling the end of the post... Oh! and I just got an annual pass to Disneyland... that part is really really awesome... now I am going to go... ciao.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!
Although you can have Shannon back. He smells. Well not really. But he likes being insulted. I hope.
Miss you!
Found out today even if i get distinctions for both the subjects I took this semester my grade point average will still suck! Think I might have to push the states back yet another semester... *sigh*
Should know what I'm looking at the end of next semester I guess.
Post a Comment