Monday, October 09, 2006

a busy weekend

I had a crazy busy weekend, starting on Friday going all the way through to the wee hours of Monday morning, crazy, but really good!
On Friday night we had all the family on my dad's side over for dinner, it was supposed to be in the sukkah (the Jew hut for the holiday), but it was so cold outside we ate in the dining room instead. It was a pleasant night and quite exciting, my brother has chosen a date and a place for his wedding and his fiance made their wedding site. She also asked my sister and I at dinner officially to be bridesmaids which is pretty cool, I am really excited!
Saturday I helped to prepare for our housewarming party all morning and then I went to the Dodgers vs. Mets game which was a lot of fun even though the Dodgers lost. Duke Snider threw the first pitch and Kristen Chenowith sang the national anthem which was pretty cool as well!
Yesterday (Sunday) was the housewarming party that started at 12 so again, I woke up and worked all morning and then showered and started entertaining. It was a bit of work, but a lot of fun, especially when all my friends started showing up. I got to hang out and talk and play fooseball and pool and see people I hadn't seen for a few months which was great! Then all but two of my friends left and another guy joined us and my sister and her friend hung out with us and we drank some wine (ok, they drank some wine, I don't like wine), watched some Clone High (the boys loved it, yay! I knew they would!) and played on the piano before staying up late to sing my sister happy birthday at midnight and finally dispersing around 1:30. A good weekend though I stayed up much too late and I am really tired today while at work. But I made lots of new friends this weekend (ok, only three) and I had a lot of fun, so no worries, right?!?!
Ok, now I want to take a quick poll (which most likely means that everyone will ignore this, but still):
Who thinks that it is wrong to go into someones stuff and move it around with out even letting them know until they got home much later, even if they made it look nicer?
Ok, back to real life and work and school... ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did they tell you about it as soon as you got home much later, or did you have to ask?

Either way, though, they certainly shouldn't be surprised if you didn't appreciate it - it being your room and whatnot...