Friday, August 18, 2006

toes

Apparently I have strange toes.

Ok, I know i have strange toes, the middles ones are longer than the big one and the pinky one is tiny, and they are long. I know, I know. but apparently not only are my toes one of the best remembered parts about me, but they are shared with those I have never met, bizarre, I know, but true. People have always made comments about my toes, that is fine, i am not foot conscious, I really do like my feet. I just find it funny that someone I have never met knows more about my toes than anything else about me, and has even seen a picture. of my toes. yes, that is correct. One of lifes odd little turns. I happen to think my feet are cute, so my friends, admire away, be jealous of my wonderful toes, and yes, I like them enough that you have my permission to laugh at my toes both in front and behind my back, and admire them if you dare!!!


On other notes, or really maybe just one... she is here!!!!!!! After five years and I see her again and it is as though she has never left. We stayed up talking until 1 am and I can already tell that we will only continue to reget to know eachother as older more mature and slightly different people. I am looking forward to revitalizing a friendship that could never die, and even though it is only for two weeks, I have my sister back, before she takes off again for more travels and home. I am happy.
Happy birthday to Sarah* yesterday even though I don't think she reads my blog anymore... ciao...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Laughs* Sorry... No, I haven't seen the photo. Darren (who you have met) now lives in Queensland and when I was talking to him last and mentioned Amber, he brought up the subject of you and your toes. It was just conversational. As was my reference in the last comment... And he never said they were strange; I think the word used was maybe "Interesting". I meant no offense! But now I am intrigued. :)

Anonymous said...

Having recently witnessed these irregular digits, I can confirm that even the third toe is longer than her first! It's uncanny. Witches have been burned for less.

Bec said...

troy- now offense was taken, i promise... i have been hearing people comment on my odd toes for years now, so really it has become funny more than anything else... no worries :)

em said...

i like my toes. My feet are quite nice too. hmmm.. yeah some of my toes are long... but damn to they look good! ;-)