Monday, May 15, 2006

a B. A. ?!?!?!

So, two weeks and a graduation later... I now have a dimploma and a bachelors degree (yeah I know, I probably spelled it wrong). Pretty Crazy. Graduation was hot and sweaty and long, so those who weren't there (which is more or less all of you) you weren't missing much. We wore white caps and gowns with an orange tassle and an orange cowel. It was outside under a tent and there were 200 of us who graduated and my parents and siblings and 1/2 of my grandparents showed up. It was pretty crazy though I must say. I now have a college degree, officially. It is strange because when you are younger you think that day will never happen it seems so far away and so unattainable and so big personesque, and then before you know it, bamn, you did it and now you have a real degree. WOW! Other than that, it feels fairly the same. Life goes on, people will now just judge me as having more worth maybe I guess. Anyways... So I moved home and I am living at the old house, the one being remodeled, with my brother's old roommate, while my parents and sister all live at the other house. It is weird to be in that house without my family, but still, it is nice to not have to share a room with my sister. My mom threw me a party with a nice cake and everything, so it must have been a big deal that I graduated, and my siblings got me an ipod which is awesome!!! I also started my first day of work today. I am now a secretary, with an 8:30-5:30 work day. Pretty crazy. If nothing else this will be an interesting summer. Ok, for now that is all i have to say other than thank you to those that are writing messages on my blog (Mel and Em), you make me feel loved (or really just better about writing this blog since I know at least two of you read it) and now back to work, literally... ciao!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YOU'RE A SECRETARY??!

But I'M a secretary.

Sort of. I'm yet to get a job. But I plan to be one.

What a coincidence!!

Congrats again on graduating (so jealous).

Love Mel