Well, I promised Mel I would post, so here goes...
Wednesday was my birthday. I had about 11 people over jsut to hang out. There was cake and beer and goodies and snapple, and that was it, nothing too exciting. I had a good time and I was a little worried that no one was going to show since no one could come until about and hour and a half after the party started. People came though, yay! I had a good time, a friend even drove all the way in from Claremont with her sister and that was awesome. So that was my birthday. Now I am getting ready to go back to uni since spring break is over. I am also still trying to finalize my summer plans, I might go to Seattle with a friend after I graduate, I am still definitely going to Israel and I might go with Yael (the exchange student from 10th grade) to wherever she may be travelin to this summer, who knows. Meanwhile, i am trying to work on my senior thesis and not getting enough done and I can't wait for the summer. For now that is all, oh, also, I don't feel 22. Ok, now really that is all. Hope all are healthy and good, ciao!
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEC!!!!
Do you need ANOTHER birthday to have a good reason to update your blog??
Post your opinion on sugar, or whether you liked Aiden or Big better from Sex and the City, or SOMETHING!!!!!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!
That is all.
Post a Comment