Saturday, March 11, 2006

Disneyland & Spring Break!!!!!!

Yay! I am home for spring break now. I came home last night for the week after spending my day at Disneyland!!! I love Disneyland. I hadn't been since before I left for Australia. I have had a massive Disneyland craving for months now. My parents took me and my sister and brother and his girlfriend to Disneyland for my birthday!!!! I love Disneyland! I had such a good day! I turned in my last paper before break on Friday morning and then my parents picked me up and we drove out to Disneyland. The first thing we did when we got there was to go on the new Space Mountain....SO GOOD!!!! They really did improve it immensely! It was fast and intense and so much fun. We went on a bunch more rides and then everyone else showed up and we redid some rides and had dinner while watching Fantasmik, the Micky Mouse light show over water. It was so cool. Basically, an awesome day! It was such a nice birthday present. I got to spend the day with my family and everyone was so happy to be there. It was a nice one day vacation where no one really had to think about anything but having fun and enjoying Disneyland. It was so good which I probably have said 4 times already. We got home from Disneyland and we all passed out because we were all so tired. So now today is the first real day of my spring break, or as my phonetics prof says, spring thesis work, because yes, I will be spending the next week fighting with my sister and working on my thesis, sounds like a fun spring break eh? But seriously, I am looking forward to not having uni this week. And I know something about this summer finally. I am not going to work at camp, I am however going to Israel with may family (well actually we aren't sure if my brother is going yet, but we'll find out eventually). Basically things are pretty good right now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Disneyland... so jealous. Is it really big??

Israel could be cool. Enjoy that (although I'm sure you w8ill).

Not much else to say...

peace and trees!

love Mel