Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Quick Back To School Post

Well, I am back at school now and halfway in to week two. I've been bad about emails and bad aobut phone calls, so I am going to start by apologizing to everyone who is reading this and hasn't heard from me, which is probably the majority of you guys reading this. Sorry.
Things have been pretty good here. The three classes that I have started are all pretty good and I think I will enjoy them and there isn't too much work though there is definitely more than enough. i have several books for research on my thesis, so at least that is kind of begun. It is really odd to be back at Pitzer for my last semester though, which I might go into more in another post if I feel like it. Currently though, I just wanted to post to let everyone know that I am back at school and alive and still doing stuff, even if it isn't so exciting. Hopefully I will post again soon, but for now I have some school stuff to do... Ciao.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

yay! Bec's alive! Classes! School! Pitzer! Fun!

Update your blog more or at least send me an email from time to time dude.

Luv Mel