Saturday, December 17, 2005
done!
So, 2 big papers, 2 presentations, a project and a final later and ...I am all done! Yay! So happy that uni is done for the semester. I am really looking forward to this break and next semester already looks so much better and it hasn't even begun. The break has just started and already I am almost a third of the way through one of my first books for fun! Not to mention the 4 or 5 that I have in my bag, the 3 on the way and any that I might be lent from a fellow bibliophile and good friend. Essentially, I get to read! I don't have to worry about bio anymore (more or less, let's just hope I passed). No more school until January. Meanwhile I get to hang out with people, go to New York for new years, read and the dreaded applications and a little senior thesis work (hopefully that won't take up to much of the wonderful free time that I have finally gained). On that note however, I am really tired from the final taking being up early and driving home so now I am off to bed. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment