Friday, October 21, 2005

good stuff!

So, a few things to get out in this post...
1) I am not in Australia anymore and I think maybe I should rename my blog...any suggestions, I tried to modify the name a little, but um...lame, so yeah, any suggestions?
2) The care package finally arrived!!!!!! In fact, as I type nthis post I am wearing my jumper, yay! With the jumper came some picture cds, and an awesome picture!

Shannon, the picture is so good! Thank you guys for sending everything, I am infinitely grateful!

3) Somehow or other everything is doublespaced now which I don't understand but oh well.

4) I bought some exciting books and movies this weekend, yay!

Ok, I feel like there should have been infinitely more to write right now, but I am drawing a blank, so I am going to go back and read some more for school or something...I don't get the spacing on this blog post by the way, so don't ask. Everyone reading this rocks, I am off for now, maybe I will have more to say soon and write another post. Ciao!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it :)

Melissa said...

Lol that picture cracks me up =) .

Melissa said...

Hrm, names for blogs, names for blogs...

"An patient aquinians guide to teaching ignorant australians about ancient jewish customs" is probably a bit long.

Melissa said...

Hrm, names for blogs, names for blogs...

"An patient aquinians guide to teaching ignorant australians about ancient jewish customs" is probably a bit long.

Melissa said...

Why is that there twice?? That's silly!

And I made a grammatical gaffe :(