So I know I know, most of you think I fell off the face of the earth... understood...after all, I did. I was sucked into the black hole otherwise known as midterm time. I have been so busy these past weeks and this upcoming week that even my sister who I talk to all the time doesn't know what is happening in my life, which isn't much, a lot of uni work, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot, I have friends who I run into in the dining hall who want to know why they never see me because I am in my room doing homework all the time. However, I did take the time to do a few exciting things this last week...
-I saw the new Zorro movie this last weekend...so good! I love Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones (though Antonio Banderas more because not only is he incredibly talented, but also incredibly sexy -girl, can't help it, sorry-).
-I had a fantabulous dinner with a friend, kosher chicken and mushroom and garlic couscous, probably the best meal I have had at Pitzer ever, I guess that I can do that when I buy my own food and go to a place where I can cook it, yummy!
-I have had some awesome conversations with cool people which I haven't taken the time to do too often because of all the school work I have been doing.
-I got an email from an Australian friend of mine who I hadn't heard from in a while, made me smile for days! Also gave me a new hankering to continue to email my Aussie friends, I gotta get back on top of that, so all you guys reading this... I will email you hopefully soon if I don't talk to you already online all the time, and if I don't have your email address and you want an email, find someone who has my address if you don't have it and drop me an email and I will get back to you, that is a promise.
Ok, now I should go get ready for my class, so I am going to end with a comment that only one person posted a new blog-name (thank you Mel for being a fantastically cool banana!) and everyone else should really help me out by suggesting a new one, please!!!!! Ok, miss you all, class time...
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment