Wednesday, August 31, 2005
uni has started again...
So I am now back at school and things are going well. The first years all arrived about a week ago and I had a lot of fun making all sorts of new friends and hanging out and showing off my Pitzer expertness (yeah right). I met the international people, all really really cool, including my Japanese exchange student roommate who is super sweet. I am all ready for classes which started about 2 days ago and everything was going great until tonight...must vent so hang on for a second, it might get bumpy! Bio was all going really well, until all the homework, so I finish the reading and I have some more time tonight and so I decide to start the graphing homework, but it turns out...EXCEL SUCKS!!!!!!! I can't seem to make it work the way I want it to, so instead I got all frustrated, no fun, and now I am sitting here waiting for one of the guys down the hall who actually knows how to make excel work to come to my room and help me with my computer and my assignment...ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ok, enough of the venting, good things are happening too! My classes all seem cool, my bio prof is funny as, semantics will actually be interesting and the Jane Austen class is going to be way cool. Also me and a bunch of people are going to have a Clone High marathon soon, Ryan is going to introduce me to Firefly finally (my dear demi-god friend... I don't want to hear your comments on this) and I am really enjoying hanging out and meeting new people here at school. Basically, aside from my stupid stupid work, life is good. I miss everyone from Australia...lots of love, my friend is here to help me now, so I am signing off. As a parting word, I finally posted, sorry it took so long (not like you are reading this anyways)! Ciao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
-snicker-
so glad to hear things are going well at uni minus the excel problem. Blegh! you're taking bio! gross! so glad I'm done with my bio classes! Am so jealous you get to have a Clone High marathon! so not fair! I wonder if you can find that show in stores somewhere!? hmmm
love darling!
-em
I forgot that I am a demi-god... thanks for reminding me. Anyway, no comments will be made regarding certain people and certain tv shows, or would be tv shows... but you know what I say, "make it happen!"
Firefly is awesome and you will become a better person for watching it.
I read it!
What's Firefly?
Post a Comment