Saturday, June 18, 2005
Batman and Uno!
Hello again everyone! Good news... I have a ticket to get back home. For all those anxiously awaiting my travel itinerary... I am coming home on July 22, but so early in the morning I don't think anyone will even be up yet. (Sorry to my trusty family for making you get up so early to pick me up) So for all those who miss me so much that their lives will not go on without me (again that is none of you since you all have been living for the last 6 months just fine) that is when I will be coming home. Meanwhile, here in Adelaide winter finally hit... it has been raining on and off for the past week (but not on the day I saw the puppies). I have been hanging out with people in between them studying for the exams which officially started today. It is getting close to that time now where I have to start wrapping things up and getting email addresses and that scares me like crazy and makes me heaps sad because I have met so many great people here that I don't want to say goodbye. I saw Batman Begins last night which was really good, gotta love Christian Bale (he's in Newsies, and he does a good job...oh and did I mention he's in Newsies?!?!) It was the first movie I have seen in a movie theater since I got here, only because I am in Australia we actually went to the Cinema and not the movie theater to see it. Going to the movies really isn't heaps different between here and the states, so yeah, there isn't too much to report about that. I think I had a bit more to say, but I can't really think of what else there was, so before I go, a quick shout-out to Sunny, just so his eyes won't dim and I will have to give him emergency beer to get his life back. Ok, now I am off to play Uno with the chicas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HEY THERE BECKY POO!!
I THINK YOU ARE REALLY FUN. COCKTAIL NIGHT WITH YOU ON THURSDAY WAS SO MUCH FUN! SEX ON THE BEACH IS THE BEST! (FEAR NOT AMERICANS, IT'S A TYPE OF DRINK, NOT AN AUSTRALIAN CUSTOM).
OKAY ENOUGH OF THE ANNOYING CAPSLOCKS. I'M NOT EVEN DRUNK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
You are a legend and I have really appreciated you being at Aquinas this semester (wow I sound heaps smarter now). You are fun to hang out with for sure! It will be weird when you and Amber and Emily and Ben go home. I will have no yanks to drink with =( . I'll have to drink with Sunni instead =( Just kidding :) .
Tonight has been really cool. Came home from work last night and I've spent the night in your room reading English novels, looking at coctail recipes, hearing all about your cool family and just chatting away merrily. 5.30am and we're still having a blast!
Good times mate!
Hope you have fun during the rest of your stay here.
Luv Mel =)
Mel you are a cool banana...to coin your own phrase. Right now we are sitting here discussing gravity and your left nostril...random night!
But anyways, back on topic... i have also loved hanging out with you this semester and cocktail night rocked... i can't wait for our cocktail-slumber party...sooo excited... oh, and by the way, i love the conversations over comments on different blog pages... that rocks! wait, you rock, this is random and babbly on my own blog page...silly me!
-bec
I sleep now.
You Girls are a disgrace. :p
A bigger disgrace than your face?
You want me Mel. You hide it well behind a veil of contempt, but you forget I have x-ray see through veil eyes!
I just want to add, that I think its rather rude of Bec to come down here and declare that it is "her" Australia. I mean, I didn't mind sharing the place, but if she wants to push me I think that Australia is *Mine*.
bec-
quick hello to you! sorry i barely ever read your blog. Cairns has been great I hope you can make it up here. Is it in your plans? hope so!!! hope you've had a great couple of days. see you when i get back.!
love ya babe!
em
Post a Comment