Thursday, June 16, 2005

Surprise

Yes, I know it has been so soon since my last post... very unlike me. Well, I am now going to try to get posts out more often now that I have finished my papers and I only have two exams left... basically I now have more time on my hands. This is all inspired by Emily who writes on her blog more than once a week... so yeah. Anyways, not too much has really happened in the last few days, I watched heaps of movies with friends and really I have just been hanging out and doing nothing.
Today has been a pretty big and fairly eventful day. I woke up and somehow managed to beat my flatmate to the shower since I always seem to make it up there right after he turns on the water. After lunch I talked to Qantas for the third day in a row. They still haven't managed to book my ticket, but we are finally well on the way and I should know but either tonight or tomorow. Amber and I then took a trip down to Uni to go to STA travel where I finally started to plan my little Australia excursion. Right now i is lookins something like this:
Whyalla for a few days
back to Adelaide
airplane to Alice Springs
2 day trip to see Alice Springs, Ayers Rock and Kings Canyon
fly to Darwin
2 day trip around Darwin
fly to Cairnes
3 day trip around Cairnes
fly back to Adelaide
2 day trip to KI
fly Adelaide to Sydney and then Sydney home
It is quite a lot to do and I am going to be so tired at the end, and I am a bit nervous about it, but I am so excited, I can't wait to see more of Australia, and because I am coming back to Adelaide, I only have to bring one bag! That is really exciting.
On the way home from Uni, Amber and I ran into some man trying to get rid of 6 7 month old puppies. They were so cute. Amber and I sat and played with them for an hour, I wish I had my camera. I think tonight, Amber, Mel, maybe Emily and I are going to do a little pub hopping and Jess is going to meet us at the Banque for a Long Island Ice Tea, so that should be fun and exciting.
Anyways, Amber and I just got home and there is about a half an hour until dinner and I have some other work to take care of and whatnot, so I am going to get going...but hopefully I will keep up this updating more often thing, hope you all enjoy...later!

No comments: