Sunday, April 10, 2005

Not too much to report...just living here!

Yet again it has been too long. Sorry for the flakey every two weeks updating. So now, where did I leave off? Oh yes, with my siblings visit and that Easter weekend. Ok, Sarah Vanderhal (sorry that isn't three words Sarah, but it is just easier this way) arrived that Monday, for those of you who aren't familiar, Sarah has been my best friend since about ninth grade...yay Milken. Anyways, Sarah came out here for a week and we hung out with all of my friends and what not and then we spent the weekend in Sydney. Great city. We stayed in a really nice hostel and we toured the city, including the harbor and the bridge and the opera house, Darling Harbor, Bondi Beach and the Jewish Museaum. Not to mention the night we spent being ushered around the city by Mik, one of my flatmate's best mate. It is strange to think about Sydney because it seemed much dirtier and definitely more touristy than Adelaide, and yet I guess it could be considered more like LA than Adelaide, though in the states LA is home whereas here Adelaide is. Anyways, Sydney was beautiful and Sarah and I had a lot of fun and then I had to leave Sarah in Sydney for a few days while i went home for more Uni. I had an essay due and that was about it for the week. Now it is holidays for the next two weeks. This week I am staying at the residential college until Thursday to complete some essays and then this Thursday I leave for Melbourne where I will be until Tuesday when I go to Perth for four days. Basically, other than Sydney and Sarah, these past two weeks have been kinda boring though I am still having fun, just not to much to reposrt. Oh, I almost forgot, every Wednesday I am now waking up at 6:30 in the morning for chick's footie training. It only started in these past two weeks and the blokes have been doing it for at least 3 or 4 weeks longer, but I am going to play footie during second term (even though I am not very good at it). Yeah, so that is what has been going on, I will have more to report when I get back from holidays. I hope everyone back home is still having a good year and what not and I miss you all. Ok, I am still trying to put up more pictures, so hopefully you will also see more of me in that, but until then, it is tea time and I am starving, so I am off!

No comments: