Thursday, April 12, 2007

Grad-school!

Or post-grad for all you Australian's out there... it is what I have now been officially accepted to. After all that time, applications are done (for now) and I get to only worry about my grades again instead of worrying about getting in to the program. Anyways... now that that 2 week old but still very good news is off my chest, I can move on to my apology for those of you who are dissapointed in my lapse of blog writing. Internet at work has been pretty bad the last few weeks only letting me go on gmail, facebook and imdb.com... but I think it is back up today since I can finally get into my aol account. Also internet and cable at home went down for a week... so they are back up now too, so I have a little more internet freedom... yahoo! (still not a very good excuse, but oh well.)
Happy April... yet again I missed playing any April Fools jokes on anyone... someday I will get someone good, I just have to decide when... and today after I post this I am finally changing my blog name... since a) as it was pointed out to me a while ago, Australia isn't mine, b) I haven't been in Australia for almost two years (though I am still hoping to go back soon) and c) I finally thought of a name that may not be brilliant, but at least is semi clever... so enjoy my new name my few blog readers that are left (if any... I wouldn't know since no one ever comments... hint hint)
And now... off to change the name (which will be changed by the time you are reading this so I guess it doesn't matter) Hope you have a good one, whoever you might be (or might not be)... ciao!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

REBECCA I LOVE YOU AND YOU LINKED ME AND OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO AWESOME AND YOUR NEW BLOG NAME IS AWESOME AND YOU ARE JUST SO AWESOME AND I WILL NEVER FORGET TO CHECK AND WRITE COMMENTS IN YOUR BLOG EVER AGAIN I PROMISE!!!!!!

Thanks for all the links!! Very much appreciated!!!