I have a new love. Granted we are still in the honeymoon period, so my obsession is reasonable-ish :). My new love is beautiful and small and sleek and sexy, incredibly practical, but very expensive.
My new love is my new computer!
I got a Sony Viao TX computer! So small and pretty, unfortunately, rather costly and i have only bought the computer, I haven't even started with the necessary accessories. But I deserve it, I am a working girl and I figured I had enough save up, and it really was love at first site. I went to the Sony store first and the moment I laid eyes on it, that was it. I looked at Macs and a Toshiba and an Acer and another Sony Vaio, but through it all, I could only think of that first TX model, so I got it! and now I have a computer I can take to class, a computer that is new and sleek and beautiful and lightweight which was what i really wanted. I am a very happy girl. There isn't really much else to report aside from that. I saw the Ten Tenors on Tuesday night after my midterm and they were very good, not to mention the fact that it was nice to hear some aussie accents! I saw some good friends this weekend and aside from my two midterms this week, I will be seeing some more good friends, so I am happy and that is all I have to say! ... ciao!
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment