Ok, that being said, you now will all forgive me for not updating as often as those of my friends who lead exciting lives. I have been shamed into blogging since the four other blogs that I check religiously have all updated, so I felt ashamed for being so incredibly boring that I just simply had to update even though I have very little to say.
I will begin this update by saying that I am one of the most unproductive people ever and the packing for the big remodel is barely happening. That being said I will now state that instead of doing that I am sleeping, reading, checking my emails (and occasionally writing a few as well- if you haven't received one at all I most likely don't know your email address and you should send it to me or something so I can email you, unless I talk to you all the time anyways because you are in LA or something) and hanging out with friends at home who I haven't seen in 6 months.
Now since you now all now how boring my life is (other than the super happy fantastic call I got from Shannon and Sunny where I also got to talk to Sarah on Saturday night, well my Saturday night that is) I will no longer talk about my boring life and instead talk about Clone High, 10 times more exciting! Clone High is an amazingly funny cartoon that was only on MTV for 1 season. I am forever in debt to Shannon for the introduction for life is truly incomplete without it (ok, maybe I exagerate, but only a little). Speaking of funny cartoons, if you haven't yet seen the end of the world, you MUST just google it, it is a fairly short and funny as flash film, great! Also for Emily...Teen GIrl Squad (it's homestarrunner stuff).
Basically my life is currently boring, but these fun things redeem me because I have now filled up a long blog as well as giving you all something to do when you are bored, I can now sleep well at night and so can you, so I will go before I make a fool out of myself...too late!
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm hungry =(
i miss teen girl squad, end of the world and clone high. my computer at home won't play the first two because we have shitty internet I think, and well the latter... i just don't have.
love!
em
Post a Comment