Saturday, July 30, 2005
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ok, so I have been home for a week and there really isn't too much to report. I saw Wicked on Sunday which was awesome...soooo good (courtesy of Emily and Teen Girl Squad). I loved every second of it! Beyond that I honestly haven't done much, some reading here and there(thank you Sunny and Shannon for the Terry Pratchet book, really good!), Harry Potter...so good, I was so surprised by the ending, but I won't give it away for those who haven't read it yet. I also have been doing some puppy sitting for a family friend and occasionally talking on the phone. I have run a few errands and looked into applying to grad school (post-grad for all the Australians out there). Mostly though, I have just been sleeping and relaxing, yeah, a lot of that. I am so spaced out and unorganized and distracted (I know, you guys are like "hey, nothing different then usual"), but I am working on getting everything together, other than the laundry I did that first day, I still haven't unpacked (though I did unpack the souveneirs to give to people). Anyways, I miss everyone from Australia, I am sorry that I haven't emailed, I am really, well, as I already said, distracted and unorganized, but I am working on it. I love you all and miss you heaps, send me some love from down under and also pictures from Aquinas Ball, I wish I could be there. For now I am out...ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey dude!
Good to hear your voice again (eh?!), it's weird going into Shannon's room and finding that you are not there! What I've come to notice is that it tends to be the boys that gather there now and they sit there and reminisce their old drinking war stories (like Sunny on his Engie Pub crawl night... eesh!). So I think I can gladly say that it's good you brought some feminist perspective to Australia (even if it was just Shannon's room) and made the world a better place. Amen.
In other news re-o'week went off, I'll write an update on my blog one of these days, have been up to my ears with uni already!
Cheers to you my friend,
Luv Mel.
mel you cool banana! glad to hear oweek went off and good luck with uni. i love you and miss you heaps!
Post a Comment