Sunday, February 13, 2005
I'm Here!!!!!!!!
Ok, so I am here in Adelaide. I have been here for a day now and I love it. I have met all sorts of really great people, a lot are Americans, but a lot are Australians as well. I also met some Swedes (proabably spelled that wrong) and some Germans. Everyone is super nice and I feel really safe and comfotable in the city. No pictures yet, sorry, I am still getting settled and so things are still all crazy. The flight was really long, but suprisingly better than I thought it would be. The layover in Sydney was horrible...not a 24 hour airport. They locked us in a locker room at 12 and opened it again at 4. I got no sleep, but made some new friends. I slept through the flight to Adelaide, then I arrived and I have been moving ever since. Still jetlagged of course, but today was orientation so things are going well. I miss everyone and I will continue with updates. By the way, Adelaide is like 18 to 19 hours ahead, basically I write this at 1 in the afternoon here. Ok I will write more later, I am being booted off the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOOT! Congrads on making it!
Post a Comment